Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ten Thousand Joys


There was a song that my mom and I used to sing in church years ago. Ten Thousand Joys. When I was thinking about a theme for my blog today, this song came to mind. I have a lot going on with my health right now. I think I have lost a little weight which is cool but my other issues don't make me think of ten thousand joys *lol* BUT I do know that Gos wants us to praise him in our storms and thank him regardless knowing that He has a plan. So, I am reminded of ten thousand joys. Sweet son of God, he came to me, and my heart sings, because I know that He is mine, in Him I find, ten thousand joys-enough to last through all my years enough to last through all my years, enough to shine through all my tears-ten thousand joys!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your thoughts and posts! Keep on and many blessings!

    ReplyDelete