Tuesday, October 11, 2011

God's Time


I am at a loss sometimes in this walk. I know my path now. I know where it leads. In two-ish months I will be in Michigan and I am getting into a crunch time where I am worried things just won't go the way I know they need to. There are so many things to be done and not enough time. And if I give notice at work for the first week in December I am at a loss if I do not get a job right away for paying on my truck. Should I wait til after Christmas? I have family I would wanna see on Christmas anyway... grrrr So frustrated. Please pray for me. I need so much prayer. I need to make the right timing decisions. I already know what the decision is. The when is what I am concerned about at the moment... Some of this song does not relate to me but much of it does. The CHORUS especially!!!! I'm needing God's bigger plan. Miracles happen in God's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment