Sunday, September 25, 2011

Speak to Me


Today church was awesome, but then I enjoy The Bridge every Sunday! We have been hitting on the Love of God and how we love Him back. Of course this hits me in the time in my life when I have run to seek His face and I am falling more in love with Him daily. This is the song He gave me today. I will share more writings as well.

Speak to Me by Karin-Rochelle

Though the walls and rooms in my house
are empty
and the echo is all I hear
God, I know you are with me
You allow me to see clearly...

Speak to me-
in the storms of life
Speak to me-
in the calm of the night
Speak to me-
I count on your voice
to echo in my heart-
Speak to me...

Though the cuts are deep
and the wounds are ugly
Earthly lovers all pass away
The house echoes with my tears
yet, you push away my fears

So speak to me-
in the storms of this life
Speak to me-
in the calm each night
Speak to me-
I covet your voice
Please echo in my heart
Lord, Speak to me...


Here is another one:

Can't Run

I can't run away anymore
I hear you pounding at my heart's door
And there is nothing left for me here---
Empty rooms and echoing halls
I'm hollowed out as the tears fall
Tired of living in the world's lies
I can't run
anymore

Hear my cries
rescue me
romance my heart
here lies all of me...
now, dead to sin
new life begins
in you...


Lord hear my heart's cry
Save me from myself
Yes, I am the vine
You are the branches
I'm now engages in you
I cannot do things my own way
Only thing now I can say

Hear my cries
rescue me
romance my heart
here lies all of me...
now, dead to sin
new life begins
in you...

I cannot run anymore
I cannot run anymore
I cannot run anymore
I cannot run anymore

I hope that the words touch someone's heart. I do not believe that He gives them to me to hide in a book somewhere gathering dust. I believe if He lays something on the heart, it is because someone needs to hear it. I needed to hear it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment