Friday, September 2, 2011

Rising Like the Sun...


Have you ever watched the sunrise? It is the most amazing beauty... A canvas different every time! God paints us these pictures for us and we aren't awake to see everyone. But even while some are sleeping, the sun is still doing it's thing. Somewhere it is rising. The song of my day (I heard it twice, yet again, once before work and once at my dinner time) "I will rise, out of these ashes, rise..." Here, have a listen...



I cannot keep from thinking about the changes that are happening in my life! I finally got the email today saying that I AM ENROLLED in Grace Bible College. This is what God asked me to do 12 years ago. What did I do? I put an earthly relationship over what He wanted and my time was past. Not because God took it from me, but because I gave it away...traded God's will for my own. While many times over the last 12 years I have questioned how I was going to get where I knew I should be for God, I did not focus on it. I pushed it aside. Maybe I just didn't figure God would take me back to that moment. I am not saying that I can get whatever blessings God had in store in that moment that I denied Him so many years ago...But I believe as I step into this great unknown...as I rise out of these ashes that I have created in my life...well, ANYTHING is possible with God.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13

If you have said no to God in the past, He can still use what is left of you and make it the best of you! He is doing it with me right now. I just want to testify...not of my past sins but of the fact that God's grace and mercy allows us to Rise like the sun, even while others are still sleeping. What are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment