Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm in Better Hands

So many things are topsy-turvy, not knowing the where or the how and only knowing the WHY of my newest decisions. As I was listing off the so many ways I feel screwed financially my sister reminded me of the verse in Matthew that states: Matthew 6:25Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?"
And then another that will solidify the thoughts: Luke 12:29
And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. and if two times is not enough...Luke 12:22
And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
So...hmmm I think God is saying that I should stop worrying about what HE CAN PROVIDE. He is a better provider than I am and I need to rely on Him. I am without a doubt better off than I was when I was making my decisions based on my own selfishness. I am in better hands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment