Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am Not Forsaken


Psalms 46 speaks of how the mountains can crumble to the sea and God is still forever. his steadfast love still works as life is crumbling and out of place. This is a song God gave me today after reading Psalms 46.

Not Forsaken

All the world may fall apart
and the mountains crumble to the sea
My heart may sigh within my chest
But I know He still knows
what is best for me.

Chorus:
He's my refuge in my time of trouble
My fortress while I'm in the rubble
And as I'm bound for the unknown
His grace it overthrows!
I shall not fear, I shall not fear!
I am not forsaken!

All the world may fall apart
The stars crash to the ground
and while I seek
for answers
God is found...

chorus
He's my refuge in my time of trouble
My fortress while I'm in the rubble
And as I'm bound for the unknown
His grace overthrows!
I shall not fear! I shall not fear!
I am not forsaken!

My help in times of trouble
My guide while I cannot see
Bound and determined with new hope
His love has captured and amazed me
I shall not fear! I shall not fear!
I am not forsaken!

*If you are going through life's struggles, no matter what you are or what you have done, God loves you and can bring you through. Just remember: "He never leaves nor forsakes us."
I can feel like I am drowning from all the stuff going on around me...OR I can see the castle in the middle of it all. My REFUGE, MY FORTRESS, MY GOD.
And sometimes in the middle of the rubble...you just have to let go. This is what I am learning now...

No comments:

Post a Comment