Saturday, September 24, 2011

Guarded Hearts: Part 2


Have you ever listened to all the songs playing infinitely on the radio??? It's a co-dependent nightmare!!! Can you imagine how much love we would truly feel and act on if we felt the way we feel about certain people during 'puppy love' about the One who saved us? And example: "How do I live without you? I want to know. How do I breathe without you? I want to know...How could I ever, ever survive? How do I oh How do I oh how do I live?" How many times have I sang that song by Trisha Yearwood in the past and hoped beyond all hope that these words were meant for the person I was with? It saddens God when we depend on a human to help us breathe or give us a reason for living, when HE is the one that has made it possible for us to live.

I am working on this God-dependent thing which helps me guard my heart. The praise song like: You are my all in all is the stuff that makes up my new heart cry. Lord, help me to Guard my heart. Allow me to fall more in love with you. Help me to see how you complete me." In Your name, Amen

I wrote a few songs tonight. This is one of them:

Searching

In this world of confusion
where loves are lost and won
How many times has my heart been crush
and left as a lonely one?

(Chorus)Who can I find that knows my heart
that knows my mind like you do?
Who can I love that has my soul
sheltered from all storms?
And I'm not searching anymore, Lord
You're the one I've been looking for!

In these times: life is frail
and earthly loves all fade and fail
But, Lord, you've been here through it all
And here you are again- you catch me when I fall!

(chorus) And who can I find that knows my heart
that knows my mind like you do?
Who can I love that has my soul
sheltered from all storms?
Oh I'm not searching anymore, Lord
You're the one I've been looking for!

Ohhhh forever after is a long time after
even after I am gone
And forever I will be
forever in your loving arms...

Chorus

Dear Lord, Let me see you as the reason that I live and the reason I live...Hillsong sings their own love song like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment