Thursday, September 1, 2011

Everything is About to Change



A lot has been going on in my life. In the last few days I have had some pretty heavy emotions that I have had to lay at the alter. This morning I felt like nothing would ever turn out right. I received an email from a family friend reminding me of how she prays for me. When I headed to work I just kept thinking how stuck my situation is and how frustrating it is...then right before a song came on Klove radio, the statement "He picks us up and lifts us out of the valley". Right before I walked into work with a heavy heart the newest son from Mercy Me played.
Then I went into work with a more cheerful heart. :) When I came out from work tonight there was a song that just started... *lol* The same one I started my workday with. I believe God is telling me something is about to change and there's gunna be brighter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment