Monday, September 12, 2011

All I Need


Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ok. Now that I have your attention, this is how I have felt today. I know what God's plan is but I am just so stretched in my faith. I seem to know better than God about timing. Ha! It won't happen in my time. So not only are the bills due and the amount of paycheck not enough to pay all the debt (again) then I find out that the idea for a dorm may fall through because people my age normally live off campus. Yeah my age. Yep, 12 years ago, this would not have been an issue. So I sent an email to the lady in charge of dorms for the women and asked if she had any other ideas based on my financial situation. Now I am WAITING again. It was the one thing I thought I had figured out. So, then I start listening to this song... So yeah, no matter what the answer is, God is all I need. He will do it. whatever IT is. I just have to "Wait on the Lord, be of good courage. Wait on the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment