Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Faith...Yes it is beyond human reason




This is where I am right now! I know that my first Love takes care of me. I have seen Him in action before. Miracles take place in the 11th hour. And yet, here I am again saying more to myself for reassurance that I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is my deliver. Do I need one? Oh my, yes! I have so much on my plate right now. The moment I said YES to returning to my first love is the moment I seem to have dropped myself into a blender. The blades are so close. I have to trust that God knows best. Haha Father Knows Best...That is a really old show.

So, I found this pic and it seems to be exactly what God is calling me to. Give Him my worries, my fear, any left over indecision and just have a different frame of mind.



God, thank you for all you do for me. Thank you, ahead of time for your provisions. Thank you for the chance who have given me to change my life's direction.
Here's to another day!

Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment