Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Bridge of Trust


So, tonight was awesome! Had a great few minute fellowship with an old friend. God's timing is so perfect. Seems like my devotional verses today were not meant for just me. I shared. So I will share again. Here it is in a nutshell.

Psalms 31:1&2 "In you, O LORD, do I take refuge;
let me never be put to shame;
in your righteousness deliver me! Incline your ear to me;
rescue me speedily! Be a rock of refuge for me,
a strong fortress to save me!"

My dad did a whole lesson plan of trusting God with this Bridge of trust diagram...Time for those basics in my life! *lol*

So, I realize it is not just me going through times of difficulty and I would like to just let others going through struggles of their own that GOD is a refuge. The best refuge you could ever hope to run to, because He is ABLE and desires to be the Love that you run to. I am so excited for all He is doing in my life. I am excited for all He is doing in other people's lives as well. There is a song I also must share. I wish I could say that God inspired ME to write it, but no, *lol* I am not the awesome writer of it. Fall Apart is sung by Josh Wilson. I love so many of his songs but this one speaks to the heart of me and where I am right now. I am sure others can make it their cry as well (just like the scripture shared above).



I pray your mercy, God, in my life. I thank you that I am finally coming to the end of me as my heartbreak brings me back to you...

Karin-Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment